Sunday, November 2, 2008

3rd General Meeting: Saturday, Nov 8, 1 pm at 9N9 Restaurant

Hello everyone,

Meeting will be on Saturday, November 8, 1 PM, at 9N9 restaurant (2945 S. Miami Blvd, Durham, North Carolina, 27704; (919) 544-4496 - Corner of S. Miami & Alexander). (E-mail me if you have agenda items you want to add). RSVP’s not necessary but welcome to help predict appetizer ordering.

Regarding Awaaz: Friday (Nov 7) and Saturday (Nov 8) events are largely similar. I hear that Saturday is busier but also better. Tickets are $1 for dinner (Sitar), $1 for show; e-mail awaaz2008tickets@gmail.com to reserve tickets at the $1 price. If you plan on going, e-mail me back to let me know which day and if you plan to attend the dinner or just the show. I will send an e-mail out to everyone who replies by Thursday evening to help coordinate going as a group.

Thanks,
-Daniel

No comments: